Structural damage within a home or building can be overwhelming and traumatic, but there are other levels of damage that are not physical that can be just as much of a headache. Disasters like flooding, mold, fires, and even pets can be the sources of foul odors that linger throughout homes and buildings. While they don’t cause physical damage, they can be strong, frustrating, and seem impossible to remove due to the fact that the odor particles become absorbed into building materials and furnishings. In these cases, professional odor removal methods are necessary to remove them from the property.
ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration provides odor removal services in Aurora, CO and the surrounding areas to fully remove strong, unpleasant odors caused by floods, fires, mold, and even pets. Our trained technicians use a number of odor removal techniques to fully remove the odor particles from the affected surfaces and contents.
Fire, Smoke, Mold, and Pet Odor Eliminator
There are a number of potential sources that can produce foul odors, including smoke, cigarettes, mold, flooding, pets, and more; however, the odor needs to be removed regardless of the source. Home remedies are simply not strong enough to remove them because they have already become absorbed into the walls, floors, and furnishings.
Our specialists use advanced deodorizing technology to fully rid the property of the odor. This includes Nano carbon technology, hydroxyl technology, thermal fogging, and ozone technology to remove strong odors. We can treat odors from each of the following sources:
- Mold odors
- Smoke odors
- Musty odors from flooding
- Pet odors
- Dead animal odors
- Biological odors
Our odor removal services include each of the following:
- Identification and treatment of the odor’s source
- Odor removal from structural materials and furniture
- Odor removal within air spaces
- Air washing
- Sealing of porous surfaces
- Documentation of full procedure
A little more detail on how we eliminate the following odors:
- Fire and smoke: While it’s natural for smoke to sit within the property, the odor is absorbed within the remaining surfaces. Our methods are proven to remove all smoke odor particles from affected surfaces.
- Water and mold: It won’t be long before a strong odor permeates from water damage, and even worse when mold starts to grow. Our technique is sure to remove all musty odors.
- Biological odors: Odors from pets, bodily fluids, dead animals, and other organic sources can be wretched. Our deodorizing technology is also effective against these odors.
Give ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration a call at (303) 791-6000 for professional odor removal services in Aurora, CO or the surrounding areas.