For both residential and commercial properties, water damage is the most common cause of destruction within building materials. Due to the numerous possible sources like floods, rain, leaks, sewage backups, burst pipes, and more, excess water or floodwater can seep into the property and cause critical damage. Weakened building materials will also become corroded, leading to permanent damage that also leaves them at a high risk for mold growth.
When finding water damage, it’s important to act right away to prevent additional structural damage and mold. ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration provides water damage restoration for both homes and buildings in Aurora, CO to fully restore affected building materials to their original condition. Our technicians are each IICRC-certified and trained to prevent the spread of water while developing a mitigation plan that allows for efficient restoration. Our advanced equipment and drying methods allow for full restoration within homes and buildings.
Water and Flood Damage
Water damage of any level will require immediate attention because it will continue to spread until extracted. As it flows to the areas of least resistance, porous materials like walls, flooring, and ceilings will be quick to absorb the water. Once soaked, it won’t be long before they become warped, buckled, and corroded as they absorb more water that threatens their structural integrity.
One of the most important reasons to restore water damage right away is the threat of mold growth; it can appear in as little as 24 hours after the damage. Mold will not only worsen the damage but also threaten the health and safety of everyone on the property.
ServiceMaster Restore knows what to do next. Professional Water Damage Restoration in Aurora, CO
Professional Water Mitigation
Each of our technicians is available 24/7 and will respond right away to your first call to prevent the water from spreading. They will use professional drying equipment and methods to remove all standing water while eliminating the remaining moisture from affected air spaces and building materials. ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration can also restore personal content, including antiques, family heirlooms, and electronics.
Our water damage restoration services include each of the following:
- Initial inspection: Our professionals will respond right away to prevent the water from spreading while determining the extent of the damage. The source of the damage is also identified during this process.
- Water extraction and professional drying: Our advanced drying and water restoration equipment will extract all standing water while starting the dehumidification process to dry out the remaining building materials.
- Content restoration: All personal items that were damaged will also be cleaned, dried, and restored to their original conditions, including electronics and clothing.
- Odor removal: If there was a musty odor left behind from the water or mold, we will use advanced technology to eliminate it.
- Assistance with insurance: ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration is the preferred vendor for a number of insurance agencies in the Aurora, CO area, and we will work with your adjuster during the claims process.
While not as common, sewage backups do occur, either through the sewer line backing up or an overflow from the septic tank. These situations always result in sewage water flooding the property, or even floodwaters carrying in sewage materials. While the issue must be addressed right away, it’s important to avoid contact with the water for your own safety.
Our technicians are trained and licensed to remove sewage water while drying out and disinfecting the property. We will ensure to return the area to a safe living condition while removing any of the remaining odor.
For emergency water damage restoration services in Aurora, CO or the surrounding areas, contact ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration at (303) 791-6000.