There are not many things more annoying than a hideous odor lingering after a restoration or biohazard cleanup project. While it’s not considered an emergency to have it removed, you certainly don’t want to wait to get it out of your home or building.
Floods, mold, fires, and even pets can be the source of strong odors that seem impossible to remove. What makes them stubborn is that the particles are embedded within the porous materials of the home or building, such as the carpet, drywall, and wood floor. These situations require the use of advanced deodorizing technology and methods to have them fully removed.
ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration provides professional odor removal in Centennial and Highlands Ranch, CO to remove a number of unwanted smells from their sources. Our licensed technicians are knowledgeable in the use of advanced technology and techniques that are sure to finally rid your property of strong odors.
Removing Odors from Mold, Water, Smoke, and Pets
In addition to natural disasters and pets, other odor sources can include cigarettes and biohazard materials. Regardless of the source, the odor must be removed. But you may have already noticed that home remedies alone are simply not enough to remove the strong odor.
Included within our advanced deodorizing technology are hydroxyl, ozone, and Nano carbon technology as well as thermal fogging to remove stubborn odors. We can treat odors from each of the following sources:
- Musty smells from flooding
- Dead animals
- Water damage
Our deodorization services include each of the following:
- Identifying the source of the odor
- Complete odor removal from the air spaces, building materials, and furnishings
- Air washing
- Porous surface sealing
- Full procedure documentation
Here are a few more details on how the following odors are eliminated:
- Water and mold: It’s normal for musty smells to permeate from water damage, even after drying building materials. We will remove this odor at the end of water damage restoration.
- Fire and smoke: Smoke odor particles commonly become absorbed within building materials and furnishings, even after fire damage restoration. ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration will be sure to remove them with advanced deodorizing technology.
- Biological odors: Odors from dead and wild animals and other biohazard materials can quickly fill the property with a ghastly smell. Our technology and methods will be sure to remove these as well.
For a free estimate on your next odor removal service in Centennial and Highlands Ranch, CO, contact ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration at (303) 791-6000.