While it’s common, water damage should never be taken lightly due to the amount of damage it causes in short periods of time. Regardless of the source, be it from a burst pipe, leaky appliance, sewage backup, or natural flooding, it will quickly flow to the areas of least resistance, causing warping, staining, and eventually permanent structural damage.
Taking immediate action as soon as you find water damage is critical. In fact, it will save hours of time and money spent during the restoration process. ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration provides water damage restoration services in Centennial and Highlands Ranch, CO for both homes and businesses. Each of our technicians are fully trained and qualified to respond right away, extract the water, and repair the affected surfaces efficiently and effectively. We can also provide mold removal if needed.
Flood and Water Damage
Regardless of how far it’s spread, water damage must be addressed right away as it will quickly flow to the areas of least resistance. Materials that face the highest risk include wood flooring, drywall, carpeting, and furniture. After sitting in water, they will become warped, buckled, and corroded and eventually permanently damaged.
The biggest concern is your safety. With water damaged areas, it only takes a minimum of 24 hours before mold starts to grow and spread to other areas. Once it disperses its spores into the air, those living on the property can experience a number of allergies and breathing issues. Mold is also difficult to remove once it starts.
ServiceMaster Restore knows what to do next. Professional Water Damage Restoration in Centennial and Highlands Ranch, CO
For water damage restoration, our technicians are available 24/7 and will respond immediately to your first call to prevent the water from causing additional damage. We are fully trained, licensed, and experienced to use professional products and equipment to extract standing water, dry out, and disinfect the affected areas to prevent mold growth. We can also dry out personal content, including area rugs, paintings, books, electronics, and more.
Our water damage restoration services include the following:
- Initial inspection: Our professionals are available 24/7 to respond to your call. As soon as they arrive, they will prevent the water from spreading, followed by a detailed inspection to determine the extent of the damage while developing the best restoration plan.
- Water extraction and dehumidification: ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration will extract all water and moisture from the affected spaces. The dehumidification process also involves deep cleaning, using anti-microbials to prevent mold growth.
- Content restoration: Personal items including electronics, artwork, furniture, and other high-value items will be dried, cleaned, and restored to their original conditions.
- Musty odor removal: After all affected surfaces have been cleaned and dried, our professionals will finally remove any musty odors left from the water damage using advanced technology.
- Insurance claims assistance: ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration is the preferred vendor for numerous insurance agencies in Centennial and Highlands Ranch, CO. We will work with your adjuster during the claims process for additional peace of mind.
For situations involving sewage backups, such as a backup of the sewer line into your property or a toilet overflow, it’s highly recommended to stay away from the flooded areas. To protect your health and safety, these issues must be handled by professionals as the job requires professional cleaning products and equipment to remove.
Our professionals are licensed and experienced in sewage cleanup to fully extract sewage water while drying out the affected spaces. They will also be disinfected to prevent the bacteria and/or pathogens from spreading. Finally, the remaining odor will be removed using advanced technology.
For sewage cleanup services in Highlands Ranch and Centennial, CO, contact ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration at (303) 791-6000.