You may not encounter biohazard materials often on your property, but it is important to recognize when you are dealing with these materials so you can take the proper actions to keep yourself safe. Mold and sewage are among the more common biohazard materials that might affect your property, as well as blood and bodily fluids. You may come across blood and other bodily fluids if there is an accident on your property or in more extreme situations such as a violent crime or death. Regardless of the situation, it is important to stay composed when encountering biohazard materials, call the proper authorities, and call a professional that can safely clean and remove these materials.
At ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration, we provide biohazard cleaning services in Denver, CO to help in all instances involving dangerous materials including trauma and crime scenes. Our technicians understand how to safely remove all types of biohazard materials and we use powerful cleaners and disinfectants to ensure that the area is safe. We will work in cooperation with law enforcement in cases involving a crime, and we can also work with your insurance provider to help with the claim.
Professional Biohazard and Trauma Scene Cleaning
Cleaning trauma scenes affected by biohazard materials is a dangerous job that requires a level of expertise and the right equipment. You should never attempt to clean biohazard materials yourself because these materials like blood and bodily fluids contain viruses, bacteria, and other toxins that can spread infection or disease. Our technicians can safely handle and remove these materials while protecting the rest of your property. We also keep ourselves protected with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
We will make sure that all dangerous materials are removed and disposed of safely and we will clean and disinfect the affected areas to prevent the spread of illness or infection. Our technicians can also work with law enforcement if a crime has been committed to avoid jeopardizing their investigation.
Our biohazard and trauma scene cleaning services include the following:
- Safe disposal: All biohazard materials are removed and transported to a licensed facility for proper disposal.
- Decontamination: We will thoroughly clean and decontaminate the affected areas so they are safe once again using powerful cleaners and disinfectants.
- Odor removal: We use advanced deodorization techniques to remove unpleasant odors.
- Continuous monitoring: Our technicians will be onsite until the job is done and we will openly communicate with you throughout the process.
- Insurance assistance: We will work with your insurance company to help manage your claim.
- Family assistance and support: We understand that dealing with a situation involving a serious injury or death can be difficult. We will treat you with compassion and respect throughout the process and put those who need it in touch with counseling professionals.
- Certified technicians: We have the equipment, cleaning products, and expertise to handle biohazard cleaning and we follow all local and state government regulations.
If a violent crime or major accident has occurred on your property, you need call to EMTs and law enforcement right away to respond to the scene. You then need to call our professionals at ServiceMaster Fire and Water Restoration to begin the cleanup and restoration of your property. We are available 24 hours a day at (303) 791-6000 to provide emergency biohazard cleaning services in Denver, CO and the surrounding areas.